OKGN Paddle Board
The creation of this board changed the game for our crew - providing the perfect excuse to go out and live the OKGN lifestyle that we celebrate. What started as one lone board for our family + team quickly turned into a vehicle for added connection-- we now take many loops around the lake with fellow lovers of the lifestyle.
Made from the same material as high-grade inflatable boats, the OKGN Paddleboard is lightweight, yet strong enough to handle boat chop, ocean swells, and maybe even an encounter with Ogopogo.
Learn more here.
- 11' Inflatable Standup Paddleboard (15 PSI)
- 3PC Adjustable Paddle: Floating paddles, can be customized to any riders height, and collapse to conveniently fit the included travel backpack.
- Dual Action Pump: Reduces your pumping time by 50%. The dual action valve inflates air into the board as you push down and as pull up on the pump. The valve can be adjusted to revert the pump to a single action pump to make the final pumps even easier. A gauge a the top of the pump shows you when the board has reached 15 PSI and is ready to ride.
- Single Fin: This US fin setup is the same as that found in a traditional rigid SUP and surfboard, allowing you to interchange fins or easily replace a fin if ever lost. Installation of the fin requires no additional hardware, and can all be done by hand. One amazing Single fin provides great tracking, without the excess drag created by side fins.
- Carrying Backpack with Wheels: The board along with each accessory fits perfectly into the bag, with extra room to fit your swimsuit, towel, etc. No Jiu Jitsu skills needed to fit your board back in the back — easy fit, every time. The bag comes with backpack straps and hip-straps for hiking into the backcountry. Additionally, all of our iSUP kits come with the upgraded bag with wheels
- Warranty details: OKGN Board includes a one (2) year manufacturer warranty against defects in workmanship or materials on all new SUP boards starting from the original purchase date. The warranty is only applied to OKGN brand paddleboards that have been purchased from an authorized OKGN dealer. If a product is found defective by OKGN, in its sole discretion, OKGN will be responsible to provide a store credit, repair, or replacement of the defective product. OKGN is not responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of the product. This warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and is nontransferable.The warranty does not cover abuse, damage due to sun or heat exposure, previous repair, broken boards, boards with improper care or handling, incidental damage, unreasonable use.