BRING YOUR OWN BOARD - Thursday Community Paddle
BRING YOUR OWN BOARD COMMUNITY PADDLE
How the community paddle works:
1. Meet at the Okanagan Lifestyle shop with your paddleboard.
2. Walk together to Tugboat bay- 3 minute walk from the shop! *Please with OKGN cherries on top leave valuables at home. We have minimal storage for personal belongings. Thanks in advance!*
3. We'll launch in the delicious Okanagan water + have a blast with friends old + new.
4. Kiel (the good sir in photo #3) will guide a 60 minute casual, wicked fun community paddle session on Okanagan Lake, steps away from our workshop!
Beginners welcome. Open to all. Can't wait to paddle with you!
What to bring??
1. Bring your board.
2. Bring a friend, bring your dog (if comfortable sitting atop your paddleboard)..
3. Bring water, sunscreen, and a hat if it's toasty outside!
4. Bring a positive attitude and desire to make GOOD Okanagan memories!